Buyers want details. All the important details about your home will be available to buyers via my 24-hour-a-day marketing system. I will help you gather and compile the information buyers need:
- A legal description of your property.
- The number and size of the rooms.
- A list of items not attached to the house that you're offering for sale, such as window treatments, carpet, fixtures, swing sets, etc.
- Past utility bills, property taxes and insurance.
- Information about your mortgage, including type, terms, and if assumable.
- Financing assistance available, possibly through your own lender.
- Any liens against the property.
- If you live in a condominium or a townhouse, a copy of the association's declaration, bylaws, and financial statement, monthly fees and special assessments.
- Special items or improvements on the house (we’ll identify anything that may not be apparent on a walk-through.)
- A list of what you like about living in the home.
- An list of all the desirable aspects of your neighborhood, such as demographic information, proximity to services, shopping, schools, etc.
- Any defects that aren't apparent.
Once this information is collected, I will make certain it reaches the people who need it, and need it right away: qualified, interested buyers!